Tools to Assist
The Georgia Tech community can offer you the following information concerning your student/employee account; however, no entity at Georgia Tech is authorized to give tax advice to students.
Student's Award Notification from the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid by semester.
- Go to OSCAR
- Log in
- Navigate to Student Services & Financial Aid
- Financial Aid
- My Award Letter
Tax Credit Information in OSCAR
- Available by January 31 of each year for the previous calendar year.
- 1098-T information is for Tax Credits
- Navigate to ACS to view your 1098T form
Student's Payroll Information
- Go to BuzzPort
- Log in
- Employee Resources
- Login to TechWorks
- Payroll Compensation Home
- W-4 Information to Review/Edit Withholding Options
- Print W-2
Internal Revenue Service
- Navigate to: www.irs.gov/formspubs/index.html
- Click “Topical Index" under Download Forms and Publications By
- The web page will default to the “A” topics.
- Click on “S” for “Scholarships and Fellowships” and
- “Student Guide to Federal Income Tax”
Office of Human Resources/Payroll Information
While the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid, the Bursar's Office, and the Payroll Office may be able to give you access to the tools you need to assist you in determining your tax implications, it is important to understand that no one at Georgia Tech is a tax professional. The tax code is complicated and can change on an annual basis.
This website last reviewed/updated on 04/26/2016